We will soon be holding elections for former member positions on the PFA's Players' Board.
The Players’ Board plays a key role in reflecting the views of members and former members to the union’s leadership.
We are seeking applications from former PFA members for election to the three former member positions designated on the Players' Board.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a passion and understanding for the work and objectives of the PFA. They should have strong values and expertise relevant to the role, including leadership or other boardroom experience.
Two of the positions are allocated to players that have retired within the last five years, and the final position is open to any former member.
We very much look forward to hearing from you if you are interested in helping shape the work of our union.
How to Apply
To apply, please request an application form by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will need to include the following information:
- Details of your playing career, including your retirement date from a professional club.
- Reasons for applying to the Players' Board.
- Relevant positions of responsibility held during and following your playing career.
- Your journey and future plans following your retirement from football.
- Three current members (2023/24 season) must support your application.
You need to submit your nomination application form by the 31st August 2023.