- Minimum Age: 18
- Course Duration: Minimum 6-12 months commitment required
- Price: £375.00 (PFA member rate)
- Leading To: UEFA A Licence
About the Course
The UEFA B Licence looks at practical and theory elements of the game, including different types of
on-field practices and a variety of off-field workshops.
Learners are required to engage in 12 workshops, both online and face-to-face. These workshops will
cover The Player, The Game and The Coach and will include a range of topics, varying from
philosophy to planning a session.
- Minimum 8 days of practical face-to-face training (including goalkeeping)
- 12 x theory workshops to be delivered online or face-to-face
Sign up today
To view the course programme 2023 & sign up: click here.
To find out more about the programme: click here.