Applications for the UEFA A Licence 2024 are now open!
We're pleased to announce that applications for our next course taking place in 2024 are open until 6pm, Thursday 21st September 2023.
To begin your application, please click the link below. You will need to have your FAN and login information ready.
To apply for the course, please make you have the following documents ready to submit on the application. These documents must be either in a pdf format and must be no larger than 2MB when uploading.
1. An up-to-date Coaching CV (please ensure your date of birth, contact email and phone number is included).
2. A letter of support or recommendation ;by a third party which supports your application for the UEFA A Licence. This letter or recommendation needs to be from either Academy Manager, Head of Coaching, Manager or CEO at your club or a third party if you are currently between roles. Please note we do not accept letter of recommendations from the PFA / FA.
We would like this individual to express the following:
- Why you would be a good candidate
- How long they have known you and in what context
- Their understanding of your motivation to achieve the UEFA A Licence
For full details and to begin your application, click here.
Apply for a partially-funded place
As part of our continued drive to diversify the football workforce, we are continuing to provide our partially-funded places programme that will support some of the cost of the course through our coach inclusion and diversity programme.
If you would like to apply for a partially-funded place, please follow the link below.
Please note you will also need to submit your course application separately.
This application will ONLY be considered if you have completed both the UEFA A Licence and the partially funded applications.
To apply, click here.
If you have any queries about the application, please email Education@TheFA.com.