HEAD OF HR
- Position Type: Full time
- Location: The PFA has facilities and offices in Manchester and London. We are flexible in terms of where the ‘home’ office will be
- Salary: Competitive remuneration package
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The PFA is currently looking for a Head of HR who will be responsible for all HR generalist activities across the Union. The PFA is currently going through a rapid period of change and growth and we are looking for a Head of HR to develop the HR processes required for success.
The role will also provide general support to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, General Counsel and other stakeholders as required.
- Manage the delivery of all generalist HR and Safeguarding activities
- Create and implement a HR Strategy
- Map the employee journey and lifecycle: from interviewing, onboarding, training & development, to exit interviews
- Onboard new employees and ensure they have access to necessary resources and technology
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis, providing coaching and counsel related to employee concerns, company programmes, development, etc.
- Manage employee relations within the organisation
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching that enables leaders to make strong decisions and promote employee engagement and positive employee relations
- There will be a number of projects to take ownership of, including talent management and succession planning, cultural engagement, Talent Development etc
- Assist with Heads of Department on recruitment processes
- Provide support to the CEO, COO, General Counsel and other stakeholders as required
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong knowledge in the different areas of HR including HR Generalist, Reward, Employee Lifecycle, Safeguarding, Staff Contracts and Company Policy & Procedures
- Comfortable working in complex multi-stakeholder projects and/or transformational projects
- Strong communicator, empathetic and personable
- Adaptable and open to change
- Approachable and low-ego personality
- Proactively challenges status quo and identifies areas for improvement
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience of working in football or other sports
- Knowledge of work permits & visa application process
- Language skills
How To Apply
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV, Covering Letter (which expresses your motivation for the role and highlights your relevant experience) to: email@example.com.
- The closing date for applications is: 21st October 2022
The PFA is an equal opportunities employer. Our employment policies for recruitment ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.