The PFA Charity's Education Department believes the Open University is a great way for footballers to learn and develop – providing the flexibility and portability to study alongside a busy playing schedule.
OpenLearn is The Open University’s free learning platform, offering a wide range of ‘taster’ courses allowing you to sample various pathways before making a larger commitment.
OpenLearn has now joined forces with MoneySavingExpert to produce this new free course to give you the basic knowledge to understand your finances.
Packed with videos, audios, quizzes and activities, the course covers many of the key aspects of personal finance in six sessions of study that each take around two hours to complete.
• Session 1: Making good spending decisions
• Session 2: Budgeting and taxation
• Session 3: Borrowing money
• Session 4: Understanding mortgages
• Session 5: Saving and investing
• Session 6: Planning for retirement
Find out more...
- To find out more about the course, visit: OpenLearn.