Teemu Pukki has been voted the Championship PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month for February.
In a vote run by fan engagement experts, Snack Media, the Norwich City forward won with 39% of the vote, beating Sheffield Wednesday’s Keiren Westwood, who finished in second place with 35%.
In the second of five divisional votes it was clear that the Pukki’s standout performances – in which he scored six goals - has resonated with football fans up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) - 39%
- Keiren Westwood (Sheffield Weds) – 35%
- Che Adams (Birmingham City) – 9%
- Said Benrahma (Brentford) - 8%
- Billy Sharp (Sheffield United) - 7%
- Ollie Watkins (Brentford) - 2%
The League One vote opens at 11am on Wednesday 6th March To vote click here.