Pablo Hernandez has been voted the Championship PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans’ Player of the Month for the second time this season.
The Leeds midfielder won with 32% of the November vote, beating Nottingham Forest’s Joe Lolley, who finished in second place with 31%.
In the second of four divisional votes it was clear that the Spaniard’s impressive performances over the last month – in which he scored three goals in four games - has resonated not just with Leeds fans, but with supporters up and down the country.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Pablo Hernandez (Leeds United) - 32%
- Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) – 31%
- Tammy Abraham (Aston Villa) – 13%
- Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) - 10%
- Emi Buendia (Norwich City) - 7%
- Alan Hutton (Aston Villa) - 7%
The League One vote is open now: click here