Injured. Two is the PFA’s second mental health and emotional wellbeing conference will take place on Wednesday 3rd October at St George’s Park.
The Conference aims to look at the changes needed to support our work as professional health-care providers and to develop a more integrated approach to sport.
Special guest speakers
- Gordon Taylor OBE, PFA Chief Executive
- Frank Bruno MBE, Former world heavyweight champion
- Professor Tim Kendall, NHS England’s National Clinical Director for Mental Health
- Gary Lewin, former Arsenal, West Ham United and England physiotherapist
- Michelle Farrer, Premier League Player Care Manager
- Funke Awoderu, The FA Senior Lead Equality and Diversity
- Chris Kirkland, former Liverpool, Wigan Athletic and England goalkeeper
- Ruth Fox, Cambridge United Ladies
- Brian Lenihan, former Hull City
If you think you have a stress leg fracture, you’ll want to talk to a medical professional straight away.
But if you’re suffering from stress you might just think it’s best to keep it quiet.