The aim of this Level 2 Gym Instructor Certificate is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment as a Level 2 Gym Instructor.
You will receive daily live lectures which are also recorded so they can be watched at anytime. You will have access to an E-Learning platform and a tutor will be with you every step of your journey. Coursework and theory assessments are completed online.
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology of Fitness
- Professionalism and Customer Care for Fitness Instructors
- Health and Safety in the Fitness Environment
- Client Consultations to Support Positive Behaviour Change
- Planning and Instructing Gym-Based Exercise
You’ll also have free access to the following Continuing Professional Development (CPD) options:
- Suspension Training
- Bodyweight Trainer
- Obesity Myths
- Understanding Mental Health
- Venue: Online
- Dates: Members can enrol any time during the year.
The Level 2 Gym Instructor Qualification begins at entry level.