Set up by former professional footballer Tobi Alabi, the Heart4More Foundation is the first of its kind. A social enterprise that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being, through its three main aims.
The Heart4More Foundation, founded in February 2014, is primarily an organisation, which works with football’s governing bodies, professional clubs, players, fans and communities to raise awareness of cardiac related issues within the game.
The Heart4More Foundation believes sport should be where individuals can enjoy themselves without the worry of their health being compromised. Our slogan, “One Family, Many Hearts” reiterates our stance of using the power of sport to reach the general community.
- To push For football’s governing bodies to bring the necessary changes to the game in the form of regular and in-depth screenings.
- To provide screening opportunities to the general public in the form of a cardiac centre or a mobile cardiac centre.
To Raise Awareness
- To significantly raise awareness of cardiac related issues in football, sport generally and the community. Use sport as the main driving force for change within local communities, through various community schemes and events.
To Educate & Inspire
- To educate players and individuals within sport and the community on cardiac related issues and how to react to them in the form of CPR or using an AED.
- To improve educational attainment, increase employability, develop life skills and promote healthy and active lifestyles to all ages. All while diminishing limiting beliefs the individual’s may have
See more at: www.heart4more.org.uk