Wilfried Zaha wins April's PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans' Player of the Month
Crystal Palace striker Wilfried Zaha has been named April's PFA Premier League Bristol Street Motors Fans' Player of the Month.
The awards recognise the achievements of the best footballers in the country’s top four divisions – the Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two.
The monthly winners are voted by the public after a panel selects a shortlist of six players from each league.
The full list of contenders from the final shortlist polled were as follows:
- Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) - 29%
- Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) - 19%
- Paul Pogba (Man United) - 19%
- Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) - 12%
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - 12%
- Jordan Pickford (Everton) – 9%
It is the night when football professionals, sports VIP's, football industry and media gather to pay tribute to the players that have been chosen as the PFA’s Player of the Year.