Perfect for sun-drenched relaxation on the island’s ‘Gold Coast’, this resort has a peaceful vibe and is within easy reach of lively Holetown. The friendly staff are a real credit to the resort and repeat guests are greeted like old friends. Relax on the sandy terrace set in an elevated position above the sea and walk down a few stone steps to the narrow strip of low-tide beach framed by rocks studding the shore. A short stroll takes you to one of the beautiful larger beaches on either side of the resort or you can follow walkways through the pristine gardens to three pretty pools divided by a whirlpool waterfall.
The oceanfront Sunset Restaurant offers all meals, plus afternoon tea and a Saturday night barbecue serving sensational seafood, steaks and chicken. Experience an authentic taste of the Caribbean and mouth-watering local dishes such as mahi-mahi and beef in rum-pepper sauce at the Bajan-style Enid’s Restaurant. Sip cocktails at the laid-back Bajan Rum Shop Bar or explore Holetown’s vibrant night life.
- Accommodation: 4* The Club Resort & Spa
- Destination Town and Country: Barbados
- Holiday Duration: 7 Nights
- Departure Dates: Select May & June 2020 departures (other dates available)
- Airport: London (other airports available)
- Board Basis: ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Price Per Person: £1,599pp incl. flights.
- Special Offer: SAVE £640pp
- 6 Bars & restaurants
- 3 Pools
- Fitness room
- Tennis court
- Supervised Nacra sail boat
Offers subject to availability
PFA Travel Club:
- Call: 01730 711 005
- WhatsApp: 07771 252062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org