The Football Marketing & Management Online Course is an eight-week program that provides students with a complete look into the football industry from the perspective of sports marketing, sponsorship, athlete representation, media and event management.
The programme is designed for those looking to explore the football/soccer industry in the areas of marketing, sponsorship, athlete representation, media and event management. Combining online content and webinars with a weekly live class, the course offers flexibility together with group interaction making it the perfect vehicle for members returning to study.
- Course Start Date: August 28th (with first live class on Thursday, August 31st)
- Time of live sessions: 4:00pm, BST.
- Maximum number of participants: 15 (places are strictly limited)
- Cost: £530, which is fully redeemable to PFA members upon successful completion of the course.
- Web: To find our more information about the program click here
- Contact: For more information and application details, contact: Oshor Williams
“The SBI course has given me a thirst for learning again and I’d love to expand my knowledge in areas like marketing and management.”
Adam Bogdan, Liverpool FC and Hungary.
“I’m based in South Africa so the accessibility of the course was definitely a factor! We had the content that we had to study online and then once a week we had a webinar. It was brilliant, completely interactive. The other guys really got involved. We got stuck in and did our research.”
Dean Furman, former Rangers and Doncaster Rovers. Current SuperSport United and South African International.