Who can apply?
All current/former players may apply for funding from the Education department.
What courses can I apply for?
Funding is available towards courses which lead to a nationally recognised qualification. Examples of courses are below but if you are unsure please give a member of the Education team a call to find out.
- FA Coaching and Medical courses
- External first degree courses in Physiotherapy, Sports Science and Business;
- Open University undergraduate courses;
- HGV, PSV Driving Instructor and other driving courses;
- Trade/construction courses (Electrician, Plumbing, Bricklaying, Joinery);
- Higher and Ordinary National Certificates in various subjects;
- Hospitality and Catering;
- AS/A2 and GCSE courses;
- Leisure Management courses, HNC and degree;
- Teaching qualifications.
Please check the appropriate section on the website for information on the level of funding and how to apply: