Who can apply?

All current/former players may apply for funding from the Education department.

What courses can I apply for?

Funding is available towards courses which lead to a nationally recognised qualification. Examples of courses are below but if you are unsure please give a member of the Education team a call to find out.

  • FA Coaching and Medical courses
  • External first degree courses in Physiotherapy, Sports Science and Business;
  • Open University undergraduate courses;
  • HGV, PSV Driving Instructor and other driving courses;
  • Trade/construction courses (Electrician, Plumbing, Bricklaying, Joinery);
  • Higher and Ordinary National Certificates in various subjects;
  • Hospitality and Catering;
  • AS/A2 and GCSE courses;
  • Leisure Management courses, HNC and degree;
  • Teaching qualifications.

Please check the appropriate section on the website for information on the level of funding and how to apply:

  • Application forms, standard courses: click here
  • Application forms, members at university: click here