The Football Marketing & Management Online Course is an eight-week program that provides students with a complete look into the football industry from the perspective of sports marketing, sponsorship, athlete representation, media and event management.
The programme is designed for those looking to explore the football/soccer industry in the areas of marketing, sponsorship, athlete representation, media and event management. Combining online content and webinars with a weekly live class, the course offers flexibility together with group interaction making it the perfect vehicle for members returning to study.
- Course Start Date: Courses run at various times throughout the season.
- Time of live sessions: 4:00pm, BST. (Subject to change)
- Maximum number of participants: 15 (places are strictly limited)
- Web: To find our more information about the program click here.
- Contact: For more information and application details, contact: Oshor Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
“The SBI course has given me a thirst for learning again and I’d love to expand my knowledge in areas like marketing and management.”
Adam Bogdan, Liverpool FC and Hungary.
“I’m based in South Africa so the accessibility of the course was definitely a factor! We had the content that we had to study online and then once a week we had a webinar. It was brilliant, completely interactive. The other guys really got involved. We got stuck in and did our research.”
Dean Furman, former Rangers and Doncaster Rovers. Current SuperSport United and South African International.